Twits Karaoke @ the Greyhound
"If you're trying to pick up a woman, don't masturbate in front of her!"
Fresh from their loss in the charity football match for the Sacred Heart
Mission, The Twits came on stage dressed in a Father's Day theme -
Fred was wearing a dressing gown, slippers and smoking a pipe, the drummer
was wearing a nappy (I thought they all did?) and the other band members
were in various stages on undress (those purple bike shorts on the lead singer
let you see things you would rather not look at!)
GREAT LIVE BAND!
Best Songs (with the actual titles):
She's a bloke
What the fuck are you wearing?
(Dedicated to all the Dads with bad fashion sense.)
GET FUCKED CUNT
A song dedicated to Fleur in the audience
Wanking in a public lavatory
Born on the back of a truck
(With the chorus:
She made us break it in four.
The best pieces fell on the floor.)
- The naked and bleeding bass player (he jumped off the stage and fell off the amp.)
- Fred Negro screwing around (as always.)
- Really bad jokes:
"What's that split between Mum's legs?"
"You see son, she was in the shed and she fell on the axe, it's an axe wound."
"Jeez. Got her right in the cunt then."
- Mad bastard Gonzo
- Fleur (I wish Fred and Steve would quit with the tampon jokes though, they are never funny.)
- Georgie B (Who will not sing - regardless of what song he does.)
- Fred's Ted Murly tribute.